Bamboo Gloss Baryta is an addition to the Digital FineArt Collection, especially to the Natural Line range. It completes the Natural Line family as the first glossy paper with a high-gloss baryta coating and a unique effect. It is the first glossy baryta paper in the Hahnemühle inkjet portfolio which is based on sustainable fibres and one of seven Hahnemühle baryta papers in total.
Hahnemühle Bamboo Gloss Baryta meets the demand of customers seeking a combination of traditional darkroom glossy photo paper aesthetics and a natural fiber paper base. This product appeals to a specific customer group that values traditional craftsmanship in professional photography while prioritizing environmental consciousness for the sake of future generations.
305 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10 % cotton
• natural white, without optical brighteners
• soft, lightly felt structure
• high-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding printing results
• acid- and lignin-free
• ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for a highest age resistance
• compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
• ICC profile available under hahnemuehle.com/icc-profiles or via the Hahnemühle App