KALA Atlantic 1650 Laminator - 65in
LAMINATING STATION WITH MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES FOR THERMAL AND ADHESIVE FILM APPLICATIONS.
Perfect lamination on all types of media and printing Impressive adhesion results on UV prints with irregular surfaces and high relief.
- Working width 165 cm (65’’)
- Heating rollers from 30 to 140 °C – 86 to 284 °F
- Rollers opening up to 50 mm (2’’)
- Lamination speed adjustable up to 6,5 m/minute (21 ft/mn)
- Pressure is set directly on the work surface and not on predefined positions
- Single-sided lamination, one-pass encapsulation, tape application, lamination up to 5 cm – 2″, encapsulation with thermal films of same or different thicknesses
- Kala patented auto-calibration system integrated for permanent control of pressure and roller parallelism